Blupi Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blupi at Home PC version download?

2 posters

Go down

Blupi at Home PC version download? Empty Blupi at Home PC version download?

Post by JesseRoxII Sat Jan 21, 2017 8:29 pm

Before you point fingers like "GASP, he's asking for a free download of the game, that's piracy!" I just wanna let you know that the Blupi games can't be bought from the official ceebot.com website anymore. Today I decided to buy Blupi at Home because I can't find the full version anywhere on the internet. Simply put, it didn't work. It's over a decade old, what do you expect? So the only way I can get it now is if someone else already has a copy ripped from the CD.

So... yeah. Pretty please???   Surprised

JesseRoxII

Back to top Go down

Blupi at Home PC version download? Empty Re: Blupi at Home PC version download?

Post by Retro1029 (Admin) Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:00 pm

First of all you can still buy off the website. I just bought Speedy Blupi II off it like 2 weeks ago, second there is a free download at archive.org
Retro1029 (Admin)
Retro1029 (Admin)
Admin

https://blupi.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Blupi at Home PC version download? Empty Re: Blupi at Home PC version download?

Post by JesseRoxII Fri Feb 10, 2017 5:51 am

Admin wrote:First of all you can still buy off the website. I just bought Speedy Blupi II off it like 2 weeks ago, second there is a free download at archive.org
Oh, okay, I stand corrected, I guess it works. Maybe something went wrong when I tried to buy it, I don't know.
Thanks for letting me know about the download on archive.org, I didn't think to search there. (I only tried Google searching, and archive.org didn't show up in the results.)

JesseRoxII

Back to top Go down